Facebook users watch 100 million hours of video on the platform every day, so it should come as no surprise that video is Facebook’s best-performing content.
If you’re running a video-based content strategy and want to scale your campaigns to reach more people, lookalike audiences let you find new people based on those who’ve already watched your videos.
Simply, a person who has watched 90% of your video is an interested potential client so why not get more who lookalike this person?
Here is how: (HINT: the first step is the most important )
Get the right video
if you want to know more about this or even if you want us to do all the steps for you just book a meeting!
Go to your Facebook ads manager
- Go to the audience section here
- Click the Create Audience dropdown menu and select Custom Audience.
- Click Video, then Next
- In the Engagement field, choose the option you want to use to create your audience. (We recommend using over 75%, also note the you have to get over 1000 individual view to create the audience)
- Click chose videos and chose the video or videos you would like to create an audience using it
- Chose the retention period and name your audience
- Click Create Audience
- Wait until the audience populate (Usually takes around 30 min – 2 Hours)
- From your audience page, Click the Create Audience dropdown menu and select Lookalike Audience.
- You will find the audience you created in other sources
- Select your audience location
- Select which percentage you want the audience to be like your audience (The smaller the more likely to get more accurate results but the cost will be higher)
- Click create audience and you are done
Again getting the right video makes all the difference, We at Creatures know which video is best for you and we are ready to answer your questions.
You can have a meeting with a video marketing expert by Clicking Here